News provided by U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Macy’s Recalls Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Knife and Server Sets Due to Laceration Hazard
The handles on the knife and server can break during use, posing a laceration hazard.
- Cost Plus World Market Recalls Girona Outdoor Dining Chairs Due to Fall Hazard
The seat base can separate from the chair back causing the chair to collapse, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
- Outlet Converters Recalled by Ningbo Litesun Electric with Home Depot Due to Shock and Fire Hazards
The outlet converters front outlet prongs are not configured correctly, resulting in reverse polarity when plugs inserted, posing shock and fire hazards.
- Toys “R” Us Recalls Infant Wiggle Balls Due to Choking Hazard
The wiggle ball’s rubber knobs and plastic back can detach, posing a choking hazard to infants.
- Suunto Recalls Wireless Tank Transmitter and Tank POD Due to Injury Hazard
The exterior plastic case of the Wireless Tank Transmitter and Wireless Tank POD can burst during pre-dive pressure testing, posing an injury hazard.
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Brakes Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
A rivet in the brake assembly can loosen or disengage, resulting in brake failure, posing crash and injury hazards to the rider.
- Playtex Recalls Children’s Plates and Bowls Due to Choking Hazard
The clear plastic layer over the graphics can peel or bubble from the surface of the plates and bowls, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Skip Hop Recalls Nightlight Soothers Due to Shock Hazard
The soother’s USB wall power adapter can break, posing an electrical shock hazard.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Recalls Resistance Tubes Due to Injury Hazard
The resistance tubes can break while in use and strike the user, posing an injury hazard.
- Saber Grills Recalls Grills and LP Regulators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
The grills’ LP regulator can allow gas to flow at a higher pressure than intended, which can result in a gas leak and flame burst from the burner knobs, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers.
- Delta Recalls Strollers Due to Fall Hazard
The stroller leg bracket can break, posing a fall hazard to infants in the stroller.
- Pro-Tec Recalls Multisport Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury
The buckle on the helmet fails to meet current federal safety standards, posing a risk of head injury.
- Renthal Recalls Motorcycle Clip-on Handlebars Due to Crash Hazard
The handlebar clamp can crack and fail, posing a crash hazard.
- John Deere Recalls Lawn Tractors and Service Part Transmissions Due To Crash Hazard
The transmission can fail, posing a crash hazard.
- Fireworks Over America Recalls Fireworks Due to Burn, Fire, Impact Hazards
The lit firework can tip over and fire shells at bystanders, posing burn, fire and impact hazards to consumers.
- DEMDACO Recalls Infant Bib and Bootie Sets Due to Choking Hazard
Rattles sewn into the booties can detach, posing a choking hazard.
- Southwire Recalls Globe and Snow Globe Stake Lights Due to Fire Hazard
Light refraction through the stake lights can singe or melt items in contact with or in the immediate proximity, posing a fire hazard.
- Target Recalls Room Essentials 4-Drawer Dressers Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards
The recalled dressers are unstable if they are not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children.
- Nantucket Distributing Recalls Patio Set Chairs Due to Fall Hazard
The fabric seat on the chairs can tear, posing a fall hazard to the user.
- L.L. Bean Recalls Toddler Sweater Fleece Pullovers Due to Choking Hazard (Recall Alert)
The snaps on the fleece pullovers can detach, posing a choking hazard.
- Smith Recalls Ski and Snowboard Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury
The buckle on the helmet can disengage, posing a risk of head injury.
- Studio Fun International Recalls Slap Bracelets Sold with Children’s Storybooks Due to Laceration Hazard
The metal band can wear through the fabric covering of the slap bracelet, posing a laceration hazard.
- Ameriwood Home Recalls Chests of Drawers Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards
The recalled chests of drawers are unstable if they are not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children. The chests do not com …
- Kawasaki Recalls Brute Force 300 All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard
The fuel tap or carburetor can leak fuel, posing a fire hazard.
- ASHERANGEL Recalls Children’s Sleepwear Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
The children’s nightgowns and pajama sets fail to meet flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.