News provided by U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
The cellphone battery can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.
- Laura Ashley Girl’s Dresses Recalled by Pastourelle Due to Choking Hazard
The flower petals can detach, posing a choking hazard to children.
- BRIO Recalls Baby Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
The wooden rings on the hammer rattles can crack, posing a choking hazard to children.
- Dan Post Boot Company Recalls Safety Boots and Shoes Due to Injury Hazard
The boots and shoes can fail to protect feet when heavy or sharp objects fall on them, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
- Kawasaki Recalls All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard
The fuel tap can leak, posing a fire hazard.
- Meijer Recalls Children’s Swimsuits Due to Choking Hazard
The snaps on the swimsuit can detach, posing a choking hazard to the child.
- Polaris Recalls Scrambler All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard
The throttle release switch can fail, posing a crash hazard.
- NVIDIA Recalls European Plug Heads Sold with Power Adaptors Due to Electric Shock Hazard
The plug heads can break exposing metal prongs, posing an electric shock hazard.
- Firewood Recalls Vaporizers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
An electrical short can occur in the vaporizer, posing a fire hazard.
- RH Recalls Furniture Due to Injury, Laceration Hazards
The metal trim on the furniture can detach from the edges and create sharp points, posing injury and laceration hazards.
- Richie House Children’s Robes Recalled by Belle Investment Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com
The children’s robes fail to meet federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Fred’s Recalls Charcoal Grills Due to Fire Hazard
The exterior paint on the grill can ignite, posing a fire hazard.
- Sweet Bamboo Recalls Children’s Pajamas Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
The children’s pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Panelcraft Recalls Children’s Building Sets Due to Choking Hazard
The building sets corner welds can break, allowing the panels and frames to separate and release magnets during play. When released, exposed magnets can create a choking hazard.
- MixBin Electronics Recalls iPhone Cases Due to Risk of Skin Irritation and Burns
Liquid and glitter can leak out of the cases, causing skin irritation and burns to consumers.
- Nestlé Waters North America Recalls AccuPure Water Dispensers Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
The dispensers can overheat and smoke, posing fire and burn hazards.
- Really Good Stuff Recalls Magnetic Dry Erase Boards Due to Laceration Hazard (Recall Alert)
The thin magnetic metal surface can separate from the product’s wooden board, posing a laceration hazard.
- Polaris Recalls RZR 170 Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards
The fuel tank neck can crack or the wiring harness can overheat or short circuit, posing fuel leak and fire hazards.
- Outxpro Mosquito Zapper LED Light Bulbs Recalled by R & D Products Due to Shock Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
The LED light bulb’s base can separate from the connector, posing an electrical shock hazard.
- Quality Foam Recalls Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
The mattresses fail to meet the mandatory federal flammability standard for mattresses, posing a fire hazard.
- iRover Recalls Self-Balancing Scooters/Hoverboards Due to Fire Hazard
The lithium-ion battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of smoking, catching fire and/or exploding.
- ZORJAR Recalls Women’s Scarves Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
The women’s scarves fail to meet the federal flammability standard for clothing textiles, posing a risk of burn injuries to consumers.
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Activity Toys Due to Choking Hazard
The colored plastic tubes on the product may become brittle and break into small pieces, posing a choking hazard to infants.
- Polaris Recalls Sportsman 570 All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards
Fuel can leak into the headlight pod, posing fuel leak and fire hazards.
- Polaris Recalls RZR 570 and RZR S 570 Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
The front brake can detach, posing crash and injury hazards.