News provided by U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Pulse Performance Products Recalls Krusher Scooters Due to Fall Hazard
The down tube can break, posing a fall hazard to the rider.
- Following Plumber’s Death, Electric Ranges Recalled by Arçelik A.S. Due to Shock and Electrocution Hazards
The electric ranges can become energized, posing electric shock and electrocution hazards to a consumer who touches the range
- Michaels Recalls Ceramic Travel Mugs Due to Burn Hazard
The mug’s lid does not fit securely and can cause liquids to leak from the bottom of the lid when tilted, posing a burn hazard. Also, the mug does not have a silicone hand wrap so the consumer could b …
- Pier 1 Imports Recalls Chalk Note Mugs Due to Burn Hazard
The mugs can crack when filled with hot liquid, posing a burn hazard to users.
- Cabrinha Recalls Kiteboard Control Systems Due to Injury and Fall Hazards
The point of connection between the lower front line with the landing line can break, causing a loss of kite control, posing injury and fall hazards.
- Douglas Recalls Plush Toys Due to Choking Hazard
The plastic eyes on the plush toys can detach, posing a choking hazard.
- Bradshaw International Recalls Coffee Presses Due to Laceration Hazard
The glass beakers can break during normal use, posing a laceration hazard to users.
- VanMoof Recalls Bicycles Due to Fall and Impact Hazards
The front fender bolts do not break when an object gets stuck between the front tire and the front fender/mud guard, posing fall and impact hazards.
- Honeywell International Recalls SWIFT® Wireless Gateway Sold with Fire Alarm Systems Due To Failure to Communicate in Fire
The smoke detectors connected to the gateway can fail to activate properly when significant environmental contaminants are present, posing a risk that consumers will not be alerted to a fire.
- Little Passports Recalls Science Kits Due to Burn Hazard (Recall Alert)
The battery packs included in the science kits can overheat, posing a burn hazard to consumers.
- Nature’s Truth Recalls Iron Supplement Bottles Due to Failure to Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirement
The packaging is not child-resistant as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act. The tablets inside the bottle contain iron, which can cause serious injury or death to young children if multip …
- Carrier and Bryant Recall Heat Pumps Due to Fire Hazard
The capacitors in the fuse boards in the heat pumps can stop working causing the unit to overheat, posing a fire hazard.
- Night Lights Recalled by AM Conservation Group Due to Fire Hazard
The night lights can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
- Profile Design Recalls Bicycle Handlebar Stems Due to Loss of Control and Crash Hazard
The bicycle handlebar stems can corrode and break, causing the rider to lose control and crash.
- Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Recalled by American Honda Due to Risk of Injury (Recall Alert)
The front passenger seat belt buckle can fail due to a manufacturing defect, posing a risk of injury.
- Snowmobiles Recalled by Polaris Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
A weld on the steering post can separate, resulting in loss of steering control, posing a crash hazard.
- Springs Window Fashions Recalls Lithium Batteries Sold with Motorized Window Coverings Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
The lithium batteries that power the motorized window coverings can overheat, leak or discharge, posing fire and burn hazards.
- Women’s Scarves Recalled by DGFA Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
The women’s scarves fail to meet federal flammability standard for clothing textiles, posing a risk of burn injuries to consumers.
- Segway Reannounces Recall of Off-Board Chargers for Segway Personal Transporters Due to Shock Hazard (Recall Alert)
A wire inside the charger can detach and touch the side of the charger, posing a shock hazard.
- Combi USA Recalls Stroller and Car Seat Combos Due to Fall Hazard
The car seat can disengage from the stroller’s frame, posing a fall hazard to infants.
- Goodman Recalls Furnaces Due to Electrical Shock Hazard
The blower motor is not grounded, posing an electrical shock hazard to individuals servicing the units
- HoMedics Recalls Massagers Due to Electric Shock and Burn Hazards
The cord can break near the base of the massager and expose the wires.
- Osprey Recalls Child Backpack Carriers Due to Fall Hazard
A child seated in the carrier can slip through the leg openings, posing a fall hazard to children.
- Chromag Bicycle Stems Recalled by Riser Holdings Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
The clamping bolts that secure the stem to the fork steerer and/or the handlebars can break, posing fall and injury hazards to riders.
- Women’s Sweaters Recalled by FatFace Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
The women's sweaters fail to meet federal flammability standards for clothing textiles.