News provided by U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Monster Moto Recalls Mini Bikes Due to Fire Hazard
The fuel tank venting system can leak, posing a fire hazard.
- Yamaha Recalls Golf Cars and Personal Transportation Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
The brake cables on the golf cars and PTVs can fail, posing a crash hazard.
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pits Recalled Due to Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot; Made by Yayi
The bowl base of the fire pits lacks a heat shield to protect consumers from burns while turning off the propane tank after use, posing a burn hazard.
- Cost Plus World Market Recalls Bleeding Drip Taper Candles Due to Fire Hazard
The candles’ high flame can ignite the surface of the wax, posing a fire hazard.
- NEMO Equipment Recalls Stargaze Recliner Chairs Due to Fall Hazard; Sold Exclusively at REI
The straps on the chair seats can fail, posing a fall hazard.
- Whirlpool Recalls KitchenAid Electric Kettles Due to Burn Hazard
The handle can loosen and separate from the kettle, causing hot contents to spill, posing a burn hazard.
- Specialized Bicycle Components Recalls Bicycles Due to Crash Hazard
The fork on the bicycle can break and cause the rider to lose control, posing a crash hazard.
- Rural King Recalls Electric Blankets and Throws Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
The blankets’ and throws’ electric cord can overheat and catch on fire, posing fire and burn hazards.
- ISO Beauty Recalls Hair Dryers Due to Burn Hazard
The cord can become brittle near the base of the dryer, posing burn hazards.
- Tea Collection Recalls Children’s Rompers Due to Choking Hazard
The snaps near the collar can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- West Elm Recalls Glass Tables Due to Risk of Injury (Recall Alert)
The tempered glass top can shatter unexpectedly, posing a laceration and injury hazard to the user or bystanders.
- Poppin Recalls Pitch Rolling Chairs Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
The seat plate can break and detach from the seat base, posing a fall hazard.
- Husqvarna Recalls Residential Zero Turn Riding Mowers Due to Fire Hazard
An incorrect routing of the fuel line can cause it to wear and leak, posing a fire hazard.
- Fujitsu Recalls Battery Packs for Fujitsu Notebook Computers and Workstations Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
The lithium-ion battery packs can overheat, posing burn and fire hazards to consumers.
- Tiffany & Co. Recalls Crystal Mugs Due to Burn and Laceration Hazards (Recall Alert)
The mugs can crack or break when used with or exposed to hot liquids, posing burn and laceration hazards.
- Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Laptops Due to Fire Hazard
An unfastened screw can damage the battery causing ovearheating, posing a fire hazard.
- Kohler Recalls Gasoline Engines Due to Risk of Fuel Leak and Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
The engines have a faulty fuel cap, which can allow over-pressurization in the fuel tank, posing a risk of a fuel leak and fire hazard.
- B & P Lamp Supply Recalls Lamp Sockets Due to Fire Hazard
The lamp socket screw does not fasten tightly which can result in arcing or overheating, posing a fire hazard.
- John Deere Recalls ZTrak Riding Mowers Due to Laceration Hazard (Recall Alert)
The mower’s blades can continue to rotate under power when the operator leaves the seat, posing a laceration risk to the user or bystander.
- Infant Bodysuits Recalled Due to Choking Hazard; Made by Alstyle
The snaps at the crotch can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Hunter Douglas Recalls Privacy Sheer Blinds Due to Strangulation Hazard (Recall Alert)
The cord restraints on the combination wand/cord of the sheer blinds can break, posing a strangulation hazard to children.
- Cordless Electric Chainsaws Recalled Due to Injury Hazard; Distributed by Hongkong Sun Rise Trading
The chain brake guard in the cordless electric chainsaw can fail and allow the chainsaw to continue operating, posing an injury hazard to users.
- John Deere Recalls Compact Utility Tractors Due To Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
The brakes can fail, posing crash and injury hazards.
- Vornado Air Recalls Cribside Space Heaters Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
A broken motor mount can allow the electric heating element to come in contact with the interior plastic materials and ignite, posing fire and burn hazards.
- LEDVANCE Recalls Recessed Canister Light Kits Due to Shock and Electrocution Hazards
The recalled recessed canister light kits can short circuit, posing a shock and electrocution hazard when consumers try to troubleshoot flickering lights. …