Upon graduation, he went on to serve as a Briefing Attorney for the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. In 2001 Javier opened his private practice in Brownsville, Texas and developed his plaintiff personal injury practice.
He is licensed to practice law in both the State of Texas and the State of Arizona.
- Bachelors Degree from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA in 1995
- Tulane School of Law where he obtained his Juris Doctors in 1998
- Licensed to practice law in both the State of Texas and the State of Arizona.
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas Northern District Court
- Texas Southern District/Bankruptcy Court
- Texas Western District Court
- Personal Injury