Finding a personal injury lawyer for your case can be a daunting task. There are a number of San Antonio personal injury lawyers to choose from, and you need someone with experience who will put your interests first.
Before meeting with any personal injury lawyer, develop a list of questions to ask that lawyer that will assist you in making an informed decision regarding your future representation. These questions should act as a gauge of the lawyer’s experience in the field of personal injury and their suitability to tackle the type and complexity of your particular case.
The following are sample questions you can use in your initial meeting with a prospective lawyer. Feel free to use these questions verbatim or as a guide in making your own.
Questions for Your San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyer
- How long have you been practicing law in Texas?
- How long have you been practicing personal injury law?
- What percentage of your practice is focused on personal injury cases?
- How many personal injury cases have you taken to trial, and what were the results?
- Do other law firms/attorneys refer personal injury cases to you?
- Have you handled personal injury cases like mine before? If so, did any of them go to trial?
- How much do you think my case is worth?
- How long do you expect it will take to resolve my case?
- Do cases like mine usually settle out of court or go to trial?
- Do you foresee any issues or difficulties with my case?
- If I am not satisfied with a settlement offer, are you prepared to take the case to trial?
- Will you be the attorney that is actually handling my case?
- How often will I receive updates about my case?
- Will I be able to speak directly with the attorney working on my case if I have questions or concerns?
- What is your fee arrangement?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from some of your past clients?
- Has your license ever been suspended or revoked? If so, why?
- What is your reputation among your peers?
- Are you a member of any professional organizations? If so, which ones?
- Have you received any awards or honors?
Contact an Experienced San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At the Villareal & Begum Law Firm, we are a dedicated, full-service personal injury law firm. Our focus is on providing knowledgeable representation and outstanding client service in every case we handle.
When you retain Villareal & Begum Law Firm, one of our talented San Antonio personal injury lawyers will listen attentively to your story, assist you in determining whether a personal injury lawsuit is the proper action in your case, and explain the potential outcomes should you decide to pursue a claim in court.
If you or your loved one were injured through no fault of your own, let our lawyers use our experience, skills, and resources on your behalf. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.