Let’s face it, no one is perfect. This even applies to doctors. This is why it’s so important to keep an open line of communication with your doctor. Especially when you are being prescribed a new medication. We trust our doctors, so when they tell us to take a new medication, we listen. Studies show doctors spend less than 20 seconds talking about side effects of new medications. Some doctors won’t even discuss side effects at all! However, you should be sure to ask a list of questions before leaving your doctor’s office. Remember, its the doctor’s job to make sure you feel safe and comfortable with his directions. Always remember to ask questions. Your doctor will be glad you did!
- If your new drug is replacing an old one, ask how this new one is different.
- Does this drug have any common side effects? Do they last long?
- What’s the worst-case scenario from taking this drug?
- This can be anything from the potential risks to severe side effects.
- How much will this cost me?
- How do I take this medication?
- It’s important to make sure how you suppose to take the medication. Do you take it with food? without food? Can you consume alcohol? Will it conflict with any of my other medications?
- Is their an Alternative?
Have you been the Victim of a Dangerous Drug?
Have you or a loved one been injured from a serious side effect of a dangerous drug or medical device? Maybe a family member has even died from a prescribed drug. You could be entitled to compensation. If the big pharmaceutical companies have taken advantage of your trust, you need an experienced attorney that isn’t afraid to battle with these drug companies. Villarreal & Begum never back down from a fight. The Texas Law Guns are here for you. Give us a call or contact us via our website to see how we can help you and your case.