Noticias proporcionadas por la Comisión de Seguridad de los Productos del Consumidor de EE. UU.
- Northern Lights Recalls Alaura Two-Tone Jar Candles Due to Laceration and Fire Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Costco (Recall Alert)
The recalled jar candles can shatter, crack or break apart while burning, posing laceration and fire hazards.
- Karmas Far Recalls Infant Bath Seats Due to Drowning Hazard (Recall Alert)
The bath seats fail to meet the federal safety standard for infant bath seats, including requirements for stability and leg openings, and can tip over while in use, posing a drowning hazard to babies. …
- Pacific Cycle Recalls Schwinn Electric Scooters Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
The e-scooter’s handlebar grips can loosen or crack, posing fall and injury hazards.
- Hong Kong China Electric Appliance Manufacture Company Recalls Ceiling Fans Due to Impact Injury Hazard
The blades can detach from the fan while in use, posing an impact injury hazard to consumers.
- Hisun Motors Corp. U.S.A. Recalls 250cc Utility Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Rural King
Grass can accumulate on the under-side of the utility vehicle near the exhaust pipe, posing a fire hazard.
- Target Recalls Decorative Mailbox Due to Laceration Hazard
The mail slot on the mailbox can be sharp, posing a laceration hazard.
- Mark of Fifth Avenue Children’s Robes Recalled Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard and Burn Hazard
The children’s robes fail to meet the federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- GE Appliances, a Haier Company, Recalls to Repair Free-Standing and Slide-In Ranges Due to Tip-Over Hazard
The ranges can tip over when a heavy object is placed on an open oven door and the anti-tip-over bracket is not secured to the wall or floor, posing a tip-over hazard and risk of burn injuries from ho …
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Recalls Adult Portable Bed Rails After Two Deaths; Entrapment and Asphyxiation Hazards
When attached to an adult’s bed, users can become entrapped within the bed rail or between the rail and the side of the mattress. This poses a serious entrapment hazard and risk of death by asphyxiati …
- E-filliate Recalls DEWALT Wireless Earphones Due to Burn and Fire Hazards
The wireless earphones can overheat while charging or in use, posing burn and fire hazards.
- Halo Recalls Promotional Children’s Projector Flashlights Due to Button Battery Ingestion and Choking Hazards
A child can disassemble the projector flashlight and access the button cell batteries, posing ingestion and choking hazards.
- Impex Fitness Recalls Dumbbell Handles Due to Impact Injury Hazard
The locking collars on the dumbbell handles can slip, dropping weights when held perpendicular to the floor, posing an impact injury hazard.
- American Honda Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
The vehicles can lose steering function, posing crash and injury hazards.
- Goodman Manufacturing Company Recalls Evaporator Coil Drain Pans Installed with Condensing Gas Furnaces Due to Fire Hazard
The molded plastic drain pan located at the bottom of the evaporator coil, when installed with a residential condensing gas furnace in an up-flow configuration, can overheat, melt, and deform, posing …
- Amazon Recalls AmazonBasics Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard (Recall Alert)
The mattresses fail to meet the mandatory federal flammability standard for mattresses, posing a fire hazard.
- RH Recalls Outdoor Torches Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
Torch fuel can leak from the top of the torch canister and ignite, posing a fire hazard.
- VidaXL Recalls Ladders for Above-Ground Pools Due to Fall and Drowning Hazards (Recall Alert)
The steps of the ladder can loosen during use, posing fall and drowning hazards to the user.
- Hanna Andersson Recalls Baby Long Sleeve Wiggle Sets Due to Choking Hazard (Recall Alert)
The snaps on the long sleeve top can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Hanna Andersson Recalls Baby Ruffle Rompers Due to Choking Hazard (Recall Alert)
The snaps on the romper can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Hart Consumer Products Recalls Nailers Due to Injury Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Walmart
The contact sensor on the nailer can malfunction and involuntarily discharge a nail, posing a risk of serious injury to the user or bystanders.
- ABUS Recalls Youth Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury
The recalled helmets do not comply with the U.S. CPSC federal safety standard for bicycle helmets, posing a risk of head injury.
- Kubota Recalls Utility Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
The floor mats on the recalled Kubota utility vehicles can warp or degrade and interfere with the throttle pedal, posing crash and injury hazards.
- Backyard Play Systems Recalls Playsets with Wooden Roof Due to Entrapment Hazard (Recall Alert)
The wooden parts used to reinforce and create a decorative gable design on the wooden roof pose an entrapment hazard to children. Children can become trapped in the gap between the lower part of the r …
- Power Handles Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazards; Manufactured by Elektron Music Machines
The power handle can short circuit and overheat, posing fire and burn hazards
- Usines Giant Factories Recalls Gas Water Heaters with Emerson Control Valves Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
The heater’s Emerson control valves can fail to close properly, causing soot to accumulate on the burner, posing a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning to consumers.