Noticias proporcionadas por la Comisión de Seguridad de los Productos del Consumidor de EE. UU.
- Petzl Recalls Safety Ropes Due to Fall and Injury Hazard
The rope can have a deep cut or tape securing two ends of rope together, which can cause the rope to fail, posing fall and injury hazards to the user.
- STIHL Recalls to Repair Mini-Cultivator Attachments Due to Laceration Hazard
The gearbox could have mistakenly been installed upside down by the STIHL dealer causing the tines to rotate backwards toward the operator, posing a laceration hazard to the user.
- CFMOTO Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
The throttle gas pedal can fail to return quickly to the idle position which can create a crash hazard if the vehicle does not slow down as quickly as expected by the driver when the gas pedal is rele …
- The Vitamin Shoppe Recalls Vthrive Bioactive Multivitamins Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning (Recall Alert)
The multivitamins’ packaging is not child resistant as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act. The capsules inside the bottle contain iron, which can cause serious injury or death to young c …
- Caravan Global Recalls Chairs Due to Fall and Injury Hazards; Sold Exclusively at H-E-B Stores
The chair’s plastic bracket can bend or fail, and cause the fabric seat to rip apart from the frame, posing fall and injury hazards to the user.
- Pedego Recalls Electric Bikes Due to Fall Hazard
An improperly manufactured electrical cable can cause the bicycle to accelerate unexpectedly, posing a fall hazard to the user.
- Kobalt Cordless Electric Pole Saws Sold Exclusively at Lowe’s Stores Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard; Distributed by Hongkong Sun Rise Trading
The switch on the recalled pole saws can fail while under a heavy load, and cause the unit to continue running after the user releases the trigger, posing a laceration hazard to consumers.
- Kobalt Cordless Electric Chainsaws Sold Exclusively at Lowe’s Stores Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard; Distributed by Hongkong Sun Rise Trading
The chainsaw can remain in the “on” position, posing a laceration hazard to consumers.
- Specialized Bicycle Components Recalls Sirrus Bicycles with Alloy Cranks Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
The crank arm can disengage and cause the bicycle’s rider to lose control, posing fall and injury hazards.
- MWE Investments Recalls Westinghouse Portable Generators Due to Fire Hazard
The recalled portable generators can leak fuel, posing a fire and burn hazard.
- RH Recalls Industrial Three-Panel Mirrors Due to Injury Hazard
The mirror panels can become loose, detach from the backing and fall, posing an injury hazard.
- Monoprice Recalls Ethernet Cables Due to Fire Hazard
The cables do not meet the flammability requirements of the UL 1666 voluntary safety standard, posing a fire hazard when the cable is exposed to a flame.
- Medique Recalls 31 Different Over-the-Counter Drugs Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
The over-the-counter products contain regulated substances which must be in child resistant packaging when being used in the household as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act (PPPA). The p …
- Residential Elevators Recalls Elevators Due to Impact Hazard (Recall Alert)
The elevator cab can rise unexpectedly to the top of the elevator shaft and abruptly stop, posing an impact hazard to any occupants in the elevator cab.
- Organic Aromas Recalls Wintergreen Essential Oil Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirements; Risk of Poisoning (Recall Alert)
The product contains the substance methyl salicylate which must be in child resistant packaging as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act (PPPA). The packaging of the product is not child re …
- WHILL Recalls WHILL Personal Electric Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
The vehicle’s control pad can malfunction causing the power to turn on/off and the speed to increase/decrease, posing crash and injury hazards.
- Royal Gourmet Recalls Deluxe Gas Grills Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Wayfair.com
The grill’s plastic regulator hose can melt and catch fire, posing a fire hazard.
- Cycling Sports Group Recalls Front Racks for Cannondale Treadwell Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard
The recalled front racks on the bicycles can detach and cause the bicycle’s front wheel to abruptly stop, posing a fall hazard.
- SODA SENSE Recalls CO2 Canisters Due To Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
A valve in the canister can break, allowing CO2 to forcefully eject the top valve, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
- StoreYourBoard.com Recalls Hi-Lift Storage Hoists Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
The green straps can break while the Hi-Lift Storage Hoist is in use, causing whatever object was being stored in the hoist to fall, posing an injury hazard to passersby.
- Decathlon USA Recalls Swiss Balls Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
The recalled exercise balls can unexpectedly burst, causing the user to fall to the floor, posing an injury hazard.
- CFMOTO Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
The fuel line fitting on the vehicles can fail to securely lock onto the fuel injector inlet. This can allow fuel to spill onto the hot engine parts and ignite, posing a fire hazard.
- IMMI Recalls Harnesses Made for Polaris, Can-Am, and Kawasaki UTVs Due to Injury Hazard
The harness can be missing stitching, posing an injury hazard to the occupant by failing to properly restrain them in the event of a crash.
- Advantus Recalls Fluorescent Computer Task Lamps Due to Burn Hazard
The tape used to contain wire components within the lamps case housing can overheat and melt, posing a burn hazard.
- Hanamint Recalls Swivel Rockers, Club Swivel Rockers and Club Swivel Gliders Due to Fall Hazard
The chair’s post can separate from base, posing a fall hazard to the user.