Noticias proporcionadas por la Comisión de Seguridad de los Productos del Consumidor de EE. UU.
- Scalpa Recalls Scalpa Numb Maximum Strength Topical Anesthetic Cream Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning (Recall Alert)
The product contains the substance lidocaine which must be in child resistant packaging as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act (PPPA). The packaging of the product is not child resistant, …
- Juratoys Recalls Toy Trumpets Due to Choking Hazard
The small plastic pieces inside the toy trumpets can come loose and can be ingested by children, posing a choking hazard.
- Sea to Summit Recalls Camping Pots Due to Burn and Scald Hazards
The nylon latch can disengage from the pot and cause the handle to detach, posing burn and scald hazards.
- Belkin Recalls Portable Wireless Chargers + Stand Special Edition Due to Fire and Shock Hazards
A manufacturing defect in the power supply unit can cause the charger to malfunction and overheat, posing fire and shock hazards.
- Noble House Home Furnishings Recalls Chests, Cabinets and Dressers Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards (Recall Alert)
The recalled chests, cabinets and dressers are unstable and can tip over if not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children. …
- John Deere Recalls Frontier Rotary Tillers Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
Some PTO drivelines were assembled without a specified safety sign. The safety sign explains the associated hazards and that an operator or bystander can become entangled if there is contact with the …
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Ozone 500 Density Bicycles Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
The locking hardware on the front wheel can become loose resulting in front wheel instability, posing fall and injury hazards.
- Massimo Motor Sports Recalls Percussion Massage Guns Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Costco
The lithium-ion battery system can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
- Rust-Oleum Recalls Aerosol Paint Due to Injury Hazard
The bottom of the pressurized container can detach unexpectedly, posing an injury hazard.
- Anticimex Recalls SMART Connect Mini Devices Due to Fire and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
The device’s power supply can overheat while charging, and cause the plastic enclosure to fly off, posing fire and injury hazards.
- Target Recalls Infant-Toddler Girl’s One-Piece Rashguard Swimsuits Due to Choking Hazard
The snaps can break or detach from the suits, posing choking and laceration hazards to children.
- Target Recalls Infant Rompers Due to Choking Hazard
The snaps can break or detach from the rompers, posing a choking, laceration and pinching hazards to children.
- GSK Consumer Health Recalls Five Excedrin Brands Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
Some of the bottles containing the over-the-counter drug can have a hole in the bottom. If there is a hole, children could access and swallow the contents, posing a risk of poisoning. These products …
- Urban Outfitters Recalls Taper Candle Holders Due to Fire Hazard
The candle holders can catch on fire if they come in contact with the candle’s flame, posing a fire hazard.
- King of Fans Recalls Hampton Bay Mara Ceiling Fans Due to Injury Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot
The blades can detach from the fan while in use, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
- BRP Recalls All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
A rear wheel can separate from the vehicle and cause a loss of control, posing a crash hazard to consumers.
- Otis Elevator Company Recalls to Inspect Private Residence Elevators Due to Entrapment Hazard; Risk of Serious Injury or Death to Young Children
Children can become entrapped in the space between the exterior landing (hoistway) door and the interior elevator car door or gate, and suffer serious injuries or death when the elevator is called to …
- Camp Chef Recalls Portable Gas Stoves Due to Fire Hazard
An internal part of the gas regulator component can have a sharp edge that can wear or tear a hole in the seal causing gas to leak out of the top of the regulator, posing a fire hazard.
- Graco Recalls Inclined Sleeper Accessory Included with Four Models of Playards to Prevent Risk of Suffocation
Infant fatalities have been reported with other manufacturers’ inclined sleep products, after infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side while unrestrained, or under other circumstances. …
- Cycling Sports Group Recalls Cannondale Canvas NEO Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard
The front fender can detach and cause the front wheel to abruptly stop, posing a fall hazard.
- LG Energy Solution Michigan Recalls Home Energy Storage Batteries Due to Fire Hazard
The home batteries can overheat, posing a risk of fire and emission of harmful smoke.
- BRP Recalls Can-Am Screw Jacks Due to Crush Hazard
The screw jack can collapse and cause the lifted vehicle to fall on a person, posing a crush hazard that can result in severe injury or death.
- Thermo Tents Recalls Mór Series Tents Due to Fire Hazard; Tents are Mislabeled as Fire Retardant (Recall Alert)
The tents are incorrectly labeled as being fire retardant (FR), posing a fire hazard.
- Scentsy Recalls Electrical Oil Warmers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
Corrosion of electrical components in Scentsy Luminary Jack Warmers and Scentsy Bless This Home Warmers due to fumigation required to eradicate a cockroach infestation in one of Scentsy’s shipping con …
- Homfa Cabinets Recalled Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment
Hazards; Made by Shenzhen Luosi Ge Trading Co. (Recall Alert)
The recalled cabinets are unstable if not anchored to the wall, posing tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or serious injuries to children. The cabinets do not comply with the pe …